Love good kombucha? Are you great at making friends? Have you always wanted to start a business? Do you work hard? Then we want you to represent Skinny Piggy Kombucha as a Boutique Distributor!
How it works
Pick up kombucha from our brewery in Cincinnati. For each pickup under 50 cases, you get one mixed case of kombucha for samples and/or personal consumption. When you pick up 50 cases, you get four cases of kombucha for sampling and personal consumption. Then just take those cases back to your market and start selling them to local shops!
- An established business license (ex: LLC) – we’ll work with you to help get this set up!
- Access to a walk-in refriegerator in your market (ask local businesses, organizations, churches, etc if they have extra room for you)
- Reliable transportation
- Three references
- Pass a quick background check
- A love of kombucha!
- Run your own business on your own time
- Get support and marketing from Skinny Piggy Kombucha
- Pay for product as you sell it
- Connect with other Skinny Piggy Boutique Distributors to get ideas and motivation on selling
- Sell and deliver to small retailers at a great margin
- Sell to large retailers and earn commissions
- Be the exclusive Boutique Distributor in your territory
- Sell other local products to the customers you already have
- Selling kombucha is fun!
Meghan Watkins – Nut Butter Baby, LLC
Cincinnati Boutique Distributor
Meghan Watkins has a passion to share health and wellness through many avenues and possesses a strong can-do attitude! She’s a full time yoga instructor teaching Bikram, Rocket and Yin Yoga. You can also catch Meghan singing a tune from time to time in some local Cincinnati music venues, as she is quite the talented vocalist. Of all her gigs though, we like to think her favorite has got to be representing us, as Cincinnati’s Local Distributor for Skinny Piggy Kombucha.
I absolutely love to work for Skinny Piggy From the start the relationship has been easy, transparent, friendly and fun! Skinny Piggy is all about hard work and a genuine smile behind so much passion to get the job done! I am grateful to represent Skinny Piggy Kombucha…the job is easy….as in the booch is so good it sells itself!Communication is really key to success with this type of work and with Skinny Piggy the lines are always open! If we can’t figure something out on our own, we put our heads together and get shit done!–Meghan Watkins